- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Oh Baby! What New Parents Need to Know
- McLeod Hall Auditorium
- Women's Place
- Parents to be are invited to a special night! Join us for short and lively talks with UVA Physicians ( and mothers) on: how to calm a fussy baby, starting good sleep habits, top ten things you need to know about breastfeeding, and what to expect after your baby is born.
This event is free and open to the entire community.
- Ann Kellams, MD Katherine Kent, MD Heather Quillian, MD
- No registration is necessary
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 924.9920
- Diane Sampson OB/Gyn 924 9920 DES4V@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu