- 1:30 AM - 4:00 AM
- Eileen Kennedy, PhD "Designing modified peptides to study kinase cell signaling"
- Jordan 425
- Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
- Faculty Students
- Eileen J. Kennedy, PhD, Assistant Professor, U. of Georgia College of Pharmacy, Dept. of Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences.
"Designing modified peptides to study kinase cell signaling"
Hosted by Dr. Zygmunt Derewenda
- No registration is necessary
- Jennifer Nickerson-Hoffman Mol. Phys. 243-0817 firstname.lastname@example.org