- Smart Money
- Yahoo Finance
- Book Information: The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me by Richard Paul Evans
Budgeting and Debt Management:
- ClearPoint Credit Counseling Solutions: Non-profit organization that provides debt management planning. (877) 877-1995.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- HSH Associates: Includes a mortgage calculator
- Piedmont Housing Alliance: Provides information for first-time home buyers
Investing and Retirement:
UVA Retirement Options:
- Fidelity: (800) 343-0860
- TIAA-CREF: (800) 842-2733
- Vanguard: (800) 523-1188
- Virginia Retirement System: (888) 827-3847
- Account List Tracking: Provides a list of account types in order to organize and track personal account data. Can also be a helpful resource when in the process of moving/changing addresses/changing names with various accounts.
- Annual Expenditures: Useful for tracking current expenses as well as projected expenses during retirement.
- Budget Worksheet: Useful for budget tracking. Spreadsheet includes formulas to assist with calculation.
- Debt Worksheet: Useful for debt tracking.
- Recordkeeping Guide: Provides helpful information regarding where to store important records and papers.
- Settling an Estate: Checklist
- Central Virginia Legal Aid Society: (CVLAS) is a non-profit organization providing free legal advice and representation to low income or elderly persons in five cities and 15 counties in Central Virginia. Offices are located in Richmond, Petersburg and Charlottesville.
- Faculty and Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Aid Justice Center
- NOLO: Includes legal books, forms, software, and articles to help with estate planning, wills, small business, divorce, real estate, debt, investment planning, retirement, and more.