Video Tutorials for iOS Devices
Want to watch these videos on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? We've created versions that will play on iOS devices and others which don't support flash.
- Basic Editing in Plone
- This short demo shows how to create a web page in Plone - including page creation, adding photos and creating links.
- Creating and Managing Navigation Menus in Plone
- A short overview of how to control how Plone creates your navigation menus, hides items you don't want shown, and how to organize their order and appearance
- Hiding Items in the Navigation Menu
- By default, Plone includes all pages and folders in the navigation for your site. This tutorial shows how you hide items you don't want displayed in order to create a cleaner, more useful navigation menu.
- Publishing Your Content in Plone
- Once you have created your content, its time to publish it so others can see it. This tutorial goes over how to publish your pages, as well as how to publish and unpublish multiple items at the same time.
- Setting the Default Page for a Folder
- Want to display a specific page when a user opens a folder instead of just a directory of the items inside that folder? This tutorial show you how to set the default view of a folder to accomplish this.
- Video Tutorials for iOS Devices
- These videos are optimized for playback on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad - as well as computers which have Quicktime installed on them.