Two Minute How-tos
Quick answers to some of the most common questions posed by our users. Always look here first!
- How to add short urls to your pages
- Are your page URLs too long and cumbersome? This how-to gives Instructions show you have to set page URLs the way you would like them to appear.
- How to create an image slideshow
- Instructions for use of the slideshowfolder feature
- How to Embed Flash or Video Files
- Overview of including multimedia in your site.
- How to create a photo gallery
- One of the useful functions of Plone is the ability to display the same content in different ways. You can use this feature to have Plone create an attractive photo gallery by just adding photos to a folder.
- How to add a blog to your site
- A quick note on how to create a blog on your site using Scrawl
- How to add a file to your site
- Plone offers support for many various file types; PDF, DOC, XLS, etc., and adding them to your site is quick and easy. This tutorial will walk you through the process step-by-step.
- How to add multiple files to your site (batch uploading)