Check out materials from our Introduction to Plone course, how to edit the Enterprise Calendar, use Dynamic Data, create forms and improve your search results in Plone.
- Plone for Editors (PDF)
- A step-by-step introduction to editing your website in Plone, including creating and editing pages, moving content, managing the navigation menu, working with images, creating and using forms, uploading files, and how to publish content.
- Managing Your Enterprise Calendar
- An introduction to how to edit, manage and maintain your enterprise calendar.
- Using Dynamic Data in Plone School of Medicine websites
- Developed specifically for the School of Medicine, this course manual is an introduction to how to include dynamically updated data in your website. If you want to include the Physician's or Research Faculty Directory, health system calendar or clinical trials information in your site, this manual is both a step-by-step classroom manual and a how-to guide on getting this done.
- How to add a form to your website
- An overview of how to add dynamic forms to your site and have them send mail and/or save data.
- How to Optimize Your Search Results in Plone
- This short document covers the specific things you can do in order to greatly improve your sites' ranking in search engines, as well as helping your users find what they are looking for as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Managing Content in the Documentation Site
- This manual provides information for how to manage policies, guidelines and forms on the health system documentation site.