Professional Nursing Staff Organization
- The Interdisciplinary Patient and Family Education Subcommittee of Patient Care Committee is in search of members representing different aspects of care across the continuum of care (with Manager approval). The charge includes: oversight of scope and policy; documentation and patient understanding of instructions; review of handouts, resources, outcomes. Meetings will be once a month. If you are interested or have questions please contact Cindy Westley.
- View the 2013 PNSO Annual Report!
- RN Professional Profile - UVAHS RNs, update your profiles with your accomplishments! Our new form is much more user-friendly, allowing you to see & edit past entries for a truly cumulative profile!
- Virtual Gallery of Evidence-Based Practice Symposium
- Cabinet Schedule Change: Our long-time meeting recurrence pattern has changed in 2014! Now meeting on 2nd Thursdays at a new time, 1600-1800 in the Med Ctr Boardroom. Any UVA nurse is invited to sit in on Cabinet to see their voting representatives in action!
Strengthening Our Nursing Shared Governance
- See the Shared Governance Toolkit: a resource for Central and Local Shared Governance chairs. You will find templates for agendas, minutes and outcomes reports; meeting facilitation tips; monthly housewide shared topics; networking communication lists; and 2014 Local & Central PNSO Committee/Chair information!
Read the Latest PNSO Publications
- Nursing Practice News: check out the latest monthly newsletter impacting your patient care!
- PNSO Annual Reports showcase the great nursing achievements of past years!
- Miss this week's Thursday Blast? Go the archive to view the weekly PNSO emails!
Visit the PNSO's Support Office!
Second floor of McKim Hall, Room 2099