Professional Nursing Staff Organization
Welcome to the world
of professional nursing at UVA!
All Registered Nurses employed by the UVA Health System's Medical Center, Schools of Nursing and of Medicine are automatically members of our Professional Nursing Staff Organization (PNSO).
- Announcing our Ambulatory Shared Governance structure! The link shows the proposed structure diagram and an outline of the implementation preparations underway in June 2013! Thanks to our design committee for all of their hard work and input!
- Happy Week of the Nurse! We hope you enjoyed this year's special events! See fun photos! Congratulations to the recipients and over 70 nominees for our 13th Annual Nursing Excellence Awards (check out NBC29's coverage on the local news!)
We're proud to present the 2012 PNSO Annual Report summarizing the key accomplishments of UVA Nurses!
Strengthening Our Nursing Shared Governance
- See the Shared Governance Toolkit: templates for agendas, minutes and outcomes reports; meeting facilitation tips; monthly housewide shared topics; networking communication lists; and 2013 Local & Central PNSO Committee/Chair information!
Read the Latest PNSO Publications
- Nursing Practice News: check out the latest monthly newsletter impacting your patient care!
- PNSO Annual Reports showcase the great nursing achievements of past years!
Visit the PNSO's Support Office!
Second floor of McKim Hall, Room 2099