UVA Undergraduate Volunteer Requirements
- Review of immunization records by UVA Employee Health. Required immunizations are: 2 doses of the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine; 1 TDAP (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine. Have had chicken pox or 2 doses of the chicken pox (varicella) vaccine.
- Undergo two-part screening for TB and flu vaccination which is provided free of charge by UVA Employee Health.
- Attend Safety & Service orientation, a 3 hour training including general information about the Medical Center, infection control, HIPAA, customer service, and more.
- Provide authorization for a Criminal History background check
- Obtain a Health System ID Badge.