PDF forms for Volunteer Services scholarship applications
- Pat and Frank Dawson Scholarship
- This scholarship honors Pat & Frank Dawson. Pat Dawson was Director of Volunteer Services from 1970 to 1974, and her husband Frank was a member of the hospital’s administrative staff. Scholarship is based on financial need and merit as well as volunteer service to the UVA Health System.
- Liz Courain Madison House Graduate Degree Scholarship Application
- This scholarship honors Liz Courain who served as Executive Director of Madison House from 1987 to 1992. During her tenure the number of student volunteers increased dramatically. Liz went on to become Director of Volunteer Services at UVA Medical Center in 1992 and continued in that position until her retirement in January 2012, during which time the number of Medical Center volunteers grew to over 1,000 and the number of annual volunteer hours to 85,000.
- Pat and Frank Dawson Scholarship Application
- Use the application form to apply for the Pat and Frank Dawson Scholarship
- Liz Courain Madison House Graduate Degree Scholarship
- Use this form to apply for the Liz Courain Madison House graduate degree scholarship.