Files are in PDF format and will need Adobe Reader
How do I know if the equipment is on? Should it always be turned on?
- Yes, it should be on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The light on the front of the unit will be on (Tandberg or Polycom)
How do I make a call?
What do I do if I see a blue or black screen?
- Ensure that all equipment is turned on
- Press a button on the camera remote to wake it up if it is asleep
- Change inputs using the input or line button on the TV remote
- If you have tried all of the above and still have a blue screen, call for Tech Support at 434-924-5470
How do I turn up the volume?
- You must control the volume on 2 devices: camera and monitor. Use the TV screen remote to control TV volume and use the Tandberg/Polycom remote to control the camera volume. You should ensure that the camera volume is not turned down all the way.
How do I record Grand Rounds?
- A VCR must be connected to the system. Follow VCR manufacturer's instructions. If you would like to connect a VCR, call Tech Support at 434-924-5470
How do I mute or unmute the microphone?