To view today's menu by day - Click on Cafe Menu on side bar
Each Cafe has a digital menu with nutritional information to help you make a healthy choice.
Club Red Heart Healthy Meal is served each Friday at both cafeterias from 11 am-1pm with a Chef or registered dietitian on hand to offer tips and answer questions.
12/19 Turkey Chili Verde (served in sourdough bread bowl) .........12/26 Mediterranean Greek Salad with Marinated Chicken Kebabs
- East Cafe will be open for regular hours for the Holiday
East Café Hours of Operation
Located on the 1st floor of UVA Hospital near the main lobby area
Breakfast 5:00 am – 10:15am
Lunch: 11:00 am - 2:30pm
Dinner: 4:30 pm - 8:00pm
Cafe area closes 8pm
East Deli and Grill Hours of Operation
5:30 am – 10:00 am (Breakfast to lunch change over starts at 10 am)
11:00 am – 3:30 am
Weekdays: Action Station & Cavalier Station Hours: 11am-2pm
Hot Buffet Hours are 11am to 2:30pm
Wahoo West Café Hours of Operation
Located on the 1st floor of the West Complex and Open Weekdays
7:00 am -10:15 am Breakfast
11:00 am – 2:30 pm Lunch
Holiday Schedule & Weather Delays – West follows the Clinic Holiday & Delay Schedule
West Closed 12/24, 12/25, 12/26 and 1/1 and 1/2
We have Sushi.
Sushi Counter Hours at East Cafe: 11am to 2pm Monday - Friday
Cooler Items offered daily. Wahoo West has a sushi cooler.
Trager Brothers Coffee Selections
Freshens Hours at East Cafe: 8am to 7pm Monday- Friday
Morning Cafe Side
· Gourmet Breakfast Bar with fresh breads, fruit and yogurts and Hot & Homemade Breakfast Selections
· Premade Breakfast Items to Grab and Go
· Hot Breakfast Choices from bacon, eggs, sausage and more.
Fresh Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Juices and Assortment of Hot teas.
Morning Grill Side
· Hot, made to order breakfast choices such as eggs, omelets and daily specials
Mid-day Cafe Side
· Gourmet Soup & Salad Bar to build your own creation with an assortment of sides and breads
· Pizza Station has a variety of items from daily pizza’s & calzones to garlic knots
· Action Station and Cavalier Station - Items prepared while you watch
· Fresh Premade Sandwiches, Salads and Snacks to "Grab and Go"
· Assorted Packaged Ice Creams, Beverages and Snacks
· Homemade Cookies, Cakes, Pie or Cupcakes
· Seasonal Assortment of Fresh Fruits and Veggies (many from The Local Food Hub)
Mid-day Grill & Deli Side
· Fresh off the Grill Items: Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Cheeseburgers, Fried Fish, Crispy Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs, Turkey or Chicken Burgers, Grilled Vegetables, French Fries and Baked Sweet Potatoes
· Fresh Deli Items: Homemade Sandwiches, Wraps, Fruit and Side Items
From Farm to Hospital: a local food partnership
We support the Local Food Hub!
" We have a passion for life's flavor. Our passion is to be a culinary leader that creates food that pleases all the senses of our customers. We enhance life's flavor by creating foods from scratch that are alive with flavor and nutrition. Food that is prepared using fresh, wholesome ingredients that are harvested in a socially responsible way for the well-being of our clients, customers, teams members and environment."
Pay and Go with Your ID Badge
No need to have cash on hand when it's added to your ID badge. Sign up by completing one of these forms and begin using your badge at participating locations.
Proud to be a Recycling Company!