Here are some additional resources to help in your search for information on issues faced by women in midlife:
"Understanding Midlife Health" is an educational book written by staff at the Midlife Health Center.
Suggested Reading List compiled by the North American Menopause Society ( NAMS)
Thanks For Your Visit!
You are about to leave the website of the Midlife Health Center (The Women's Place at the University of Virginia). The Women's Place-Midlife Health and the University of Virginia do not endorse the content and material in these web sites. The links listed below are provided only for your convenience in searching for information related to midlife health.
Thank you for visiting with us, and please return soon for updated information.
Please click on the appropriate link below to continue.
- Healthfinder (by U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services)
- North American Menopause Society
- AHCPR's Women's Health Highlights
- Society for the Advancement of Women's Health Research
- National Women's Health Information Center
- Mayo Clinic Women's Health Resource Center
- American Medical Women's Association (AMWA) -- Health Topics
Macular Degeneration (Eyes)