RN New Graduate / Nurse Residency Application Process
Begin your nursing career at the University of Virginia Medical Center
To apply, please submit:
- Online employment application at www.uvajobsbeyondmeasure.com (specify New Graduate RN/Clinician 1)
- Updated resume
- 2 professional letters of recommendation from clinical faculty completed on UVA New Graduate RN/Clinician I Recommendation Form
- College transcripts (unofficial copy)
- Essay identifying areas of interest
UPDATE: Application DEADLINE: March 1, 2013.
New Grad Orientation/Start Dates
- July 8, 2013
- August 5, 2013
- August 19, 2013
- September 30, 2013
Mandatory attendance to all courses during the 12-month Nurse Residency Program.
Did you know that the University of Virginia Health System offers...
- 3 academic elective credit hours through the UVA School of Continuing Professional Studies (Nurse Residency Program entrance must coincide with employment start date at UVA Medical Center).
- In-State tuition waiver for new graduate nurses employed at UVA Medical Center will require a 2 year employment commitment.
For questions, please contact: