RN New Graduate / Nurse Residency Application Process
- ATTENTION DECEMBER, 2013 & MAY, 2014 GRADUATES:
Begin your nursing career at the University of Virginia Medical Center!
To apply, please apply online:
- Online employment application at www.uvajobsbeyondmeasure.com (specify New Graduate RN/Clinician 1)
Please fax the following documents to
- Updated resume
- 2 professional letters of recommendation from clinical faculty completed on UVA New Graduate RN/Clinician I Recommendation Form
- College transcripts (unofficial copy)
'Like' Us on FACEBOOK for further details and upcoming events!
(PLEASE NOTE: NO APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED AFTER POSTED DEADLINES)
- For December, 2013 Graduates ~ November 30, 2013.
- For May, 2014 Graduates ~ December 31, 2013
2014 New Grad Orientation/Start Dates:
February 3 or 17, 2014 (December Grads ONLY)
June 9 or 23, 2014
July 7, 2014
August 4, 2014
August 18, 2014
September 2 or 15 or 29, 2014
Mandatory attendance to all courses during the 12-month Nurse Residency Program.
Did you know that the University of Virginia Health System offers...
- 3 academic elective credit hours through the UVA School of Continuing Professional Studies (Nurse Residency Program entrance must coincide with employment start date at UVA Medical Center) and we are one of the only Academic Medical Center in the Country to offer credit hours towards a Masters in Nursing!
- In-State tuition waiver for new graduate nurses employed at UVA Medical Center will require a 2 year employment commitment.
For questions, please contact:
UVA Medical Center HR Service Center