Power of One: Experienced Nurse Referral Incentive
This exciting new program begins February 17, 2014 and ends August 17, 2014. Eligibility limited to employees of UVA Medical Center, University of Physicians Group, the School of Medicine, and the School of Nursing.
You have the power…
- to reduce the risk of medical and medication errors
- to decrease patient complications
- to improve patient satisfaction and outcomes!
You have the power to make a difference…
- to create career opportunities for friends and family
- to fill vacancies at our top ranked medical center
- to improve your team’s work-life balance.
The 'Power of One' Referral Incentive Program rewards eligible employees who refer experienced Registered Nurse applicants who possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) for employment at the Medical Center.
If the referred nurse applicant is hired as a regular full-time employee, the referring employee receives $2,500.
This special campaign runs from February 17 through August 17, 2014 and is focused on the experienced Registered Nurse recruitment needs and vacancies as identified by management and approved by Senior Leadership.