Through this Website, you can find:
- Topics of interest to caregivers, and links to resources.
- Events & Programs (TBA)
- Seminars, classes, and other educational opportunities for caregivers.
- Issues of Concern
- Areas of concern to caregivers!
- Agencies available to assist you in your caregiving role.
- Helpful websites for caregivers.
At Caregiving.com, Denise M. Brown has a series of articles for caregivers near and far, including this month's Caregiving Special Focus: "Caregiving and Marriage".
For the long-distance caregiver, there is the National Institute on Aging's publication (available on-line) " So Far Away: 20 Questions for Long-Distance Caregivers" and "Long Distance Caregiving" from the Elder Caregiving Series sponsored by UVA Senior Services and the Faculty and Employee Assistance Program.