Can't travel to Virginia for Nutrition Support training? Check out our
Nutrition Support WEBINARS
All sessions begin at 1:00 PM (ET) unless otherwise noted. Each session will consist of a 45-60 minute lecture, followed by time for questions and answers.
We hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Our fall webinar series will resume in early October. Stay Tuned for details!
Topics for fall will be: Nutrition Support in Gastroparesis, Feeding the Critically Ill Obese Patient, and Issues in Long Term Enteral Feeding.
Registration Fees (per topic/session)*:
$40 per individual ($10 discount for Morrison colleagues)
$165 per site* ($15 discount for Morrison colleagues)
*Individual registration provides registration and certificate of participation for one (1) individual. Site registration includes one webinar connection per group, but allows for multiple certificates of participation. Please contact Stacey McCray at firstname.lastname@example.org if more than one connection per group is needed.
**Additional Webinar Information, please read**:
- Webinar registration and payment are now done online. Click here for more information or to register.
- Both audio and visuals will be provided via computer. A standard phone line connection is available, however, long distance charges would apply (please contact us if you would like more information on this)
- After your registration is received and payment is confirmed (usually within 2 business days), you will receive the information to join the webinar. Registration/Payment will not be available on the day of the webinar. Please register and complete your payment at least one day in advance.
- We are currently unable to accept online registration for participants outside of the US. Please contact Stacey McCray at email@example.com on how to register from outside the US.
- Please contact us with any questions. You can email: Stacey McCray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the UVA Nutrition Services Department at 434-924-2286
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Information: Each webinar provides 1 hour of Continuing Professional Education for Registered Dietitians (RDs)
Please note that nutrition support clinicians from other disciplines are welcome to participate in the programs, however, we are unable to provide pre-approved continuing education credit for disciplines other than RDs.