Can't travel to Virginia for Nutrition Support training? Check out our
Nutrition Support WEBINARS
All sessions begin at 1:00 PM (ET) unless otherwise noted. Each session will consist of a 45-60 minute lecture, followed by time for questions and answers.
Upcoming 2013 Topics:
December 10: GI Nutrition Clinical Cases--Carol Parrish, MS, RDN (Click Here for Objectives)
2014 Topics to be posted soon--Stay tuned for more details!
Registration Fees (per topic/session)*:
$40 per individual ($10 discount for Morrison colleagues)
$165 per site* ($15 discount for Morrison colleagues)
*Individual registration provides registration and certificate of participation for one (1) individual. Site registration includes one webinar connection per group, but allows for multiple certificates of participation. Please contact Stacey McCray at email@example.com if more than one connection per group is needed.
**Additional Webinar Information, please read**:
- Webinar registration and payment are now done online. Click here for more information or to register.
- Both audio and visuals will be provided via computer. A standard phone line connection is available, however, long distance charges would apply (please contact us if you would like more information on this)
- After your registration is received and payment is confirmed
(usually within 2 business days), you will receive the information to
join the webinar. Registration/Payment will not be
available on the day of the webinar. Please register and complete
your payment at least one day in advance.
- We are currently unable to accept online registration for
participants outside of the US. Please contact Stacey McCray at
firstname.lastname@example.org on how to register from outside the US.
- Please contact us with any questions. You can email: Stacey McCray at email@example.com or call the UVA Nutrition Services Department at 434-924-2286
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Information: Each webinar provides 1 hour of Continuing Professional Education for Registered Dietitians (RDs)
Please note that nutrition support clinicians from other disciplines are welcome to participate in the programs, however, we are unable to provide pre-approved continuing education credit for disciplines other than RDs.