Stephanie Allen, Director Clinical Staff Office
Chair: Robert Gibson, M.D., MACP
The Bylaws Committee shall ensure that the Bylaws of the Clinical Staff are consistent with the Medical Center’s operational needs, current Joint Commission Standards, applicable CMS Conditions of Participation and other CMS requirements and the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the Medical Center.
Membership: The President of the Clinical Staff shall serve as Chair.
Staff Support is provided by the Clinical Staff Office
Meetings: The Bylaws Committee shall meet as
necessary but at least annually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews the Clinical Staff Bylaws on at least an annual basis
- Reviews proposed bylaw amendments that may be proposed by Members of the Clinical Staff
- Develops draft revisions and recommendations regarding proposed amendments to the Bylaws
- Presents proposed bylaw revisions to the Clinical Staff Executive Committee and the Medical Center Operating Board for review and approval
- Ensures access to the Clinical Staff Bylaws for the Members of the Clinical Staff
- Provides an annual report to the Clinical Staff Executive Committee
- Reviews new and revised regulations and laws and recommends revisions to the bylaws as indicated
|Robert Gibson, M.D., MACP, Chair||President, Clinical Staff|
|Scott Syverud, M.D.
||President-Elect, Clinical Staff|
|Reid Adams, M.D.
|Chris Chisholm, M.D.
|Nancy Dunlap, M.D.
||Dean, School of Medicine
|Chris Ghaemmaghami, M.D.
|Tracey Hoke, M.D.
||Chief, Quality & Performance Improvement
|Gail Macik, M.D.
|Nancy McDaniel, M.D.
|Barbara Post, M.D.
||Director, Clinical Staff Office
|Amanda Brown, RN, BSN, MSM, CIC
||Interim Administrator, Quality & Performance Improvement