- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Pharmacology Seminar by Haoxing Xu, PhD
- Jordan 1-17
- Faculty Students
- Hosted by Bimal Desai. Haoxing Xhu, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology at the University of Michigan. Research Interests: We use an integrative approach with state-of-art techniques including molecular biology, bioinformatics, biochemistry, immunochemistry, electrophysiology, fluorescence imaging, spinning-disk confocal microscopy, and mouse genetics. Currently our research is mainly focused on : 1) ion channels in the lysosome, and 2) TRP channels in the skin.
- Haoxing Xhu, PhD, Associate Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan
- No registration is necessary
- Jolene Kidd Pharmacology 924-1920 jaa3q@Virginia.EDU