- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Global Health: Bold Visions for the Next Generation
- Claude Moore Medical Education Bldg Auditorium
- Center for Global Health
- Mr. Clay will outline the impressive achievements that we have witnessed in Global Health over the past 50 years and describe the bold visions of ending child/maternal deaths and creating an AIDS free generation by 2035. He will describe both lessons we have learned in the past as well as challenges we still face in achieving these future targets. The talk will conclude with what the next generation can do to help achieve these goals.
Please contact email@example.com or 434.243.6383 for more information.
- Robert Clay, USAID Deputy Administrator, Bureau for Global Health
- No registration is necessary
- Center for Global Health Nedzel 434.243.6383 firstname.lastname@example.org