Events Calendar - Health System
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- CVRC Seminar, David W. Stepp, Ph.D.
- MR5 1005
- Cardiovascular Research Center
- "Metabolic Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease in Obesity"
The goal of this presentation is to explore how obesity impacts cardiovascular function as determined through genetic manipulation of risk factor genes in mice.
- David W. Stepp, Ph.D. Professor of Physiology, Basic Science; Director, Diabetes and Obesity Discovery Institute Vascular Biology Center, Georgia Regents University
- No registration is necessary
- Andrea McNeely CVRC 2-3792 alm6f@Virginia.EDU