Events Calendar - Health System
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- BIG Seminar: Maria Castro, Ph.D. "Brain tumors influence hematopoietic myeloid cells' development:Impact of effective anti-tumor immunity"
- Jordan Hall Meeting Room 1
- “Brain tumors influence hematopoietic myeloid cells’ development: Impact of effective anti-tumor immunity”
- Maria Castro, Ph.D. Professor of Neurosurgery, Cell & Developmental Biology University of Michigan Medical School
- No registration is necessary
- Jane Beckert Neuroscience 982-2927 email@example.com