Events Calendar - Health System
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- BMG Seminar - "Roles of p53 and Estrogens in the Protective Effect of Pregnancy on Breast Cancer Risk"
- Jordan Hall Rm 1-17
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- BMG Seminar - Roles of p53 and Estrogens in the Protective Effect of Pregnancy on Breast Cancer Risk" Joseph Jerry, Ph.D., University Massachusettes, Amherst; Jordan Hall Rm 1-17 - 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
- Joseph Jerry, Ph.D. University of Massachusettes, Amherst
- No registration is necessary
- Robin Clatterbuck Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics 924-1940 firstname.lastname@example.org