Events Calendar - Health System
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- CPHG Research in Progress
- Cancer Center Conf Room – MSB 6191
- Center for Public Health Genomics
- Employees Faculty Students
- Hear about the latest research happening in various labs within the Center for Public Health Genomics.
- 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- "The Role of Adenosine A2B Receptors in the Leukocyte Response to Lung Injury and Infection" - Pharmacology Dissertation Defense by Kathryn Barletta
- Lower West Oval Room, Rotunda
- Faculty Students
- Kathryn Barletta is an MSTP Student and a Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of Pharmacology. She is mentored by Joel ...
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Andreas Engel, Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Case Western Reserve University. Title: The heteropentameric rhodopsin-transducin complex: biochemical and structural characterization
- Fontaine Research Park, 480 Ray C Hunt Dr., Snyder Bldg. Rm 313
- Molecular Physiology & Biophysics