- 2:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- "Unraveling the CNS Pathways Regulating Energy Balance and Glucose Homeostasis" - Pharmacology/NGP/NCOE Seminar by Joel Elmquist
- Jordan 1-5
- Neuroscience Graduate Program Pharmacology
- Faculty Students
- Joel Elmquist, DVM, PhD., is the Maclin Family Distinguished Professor in Medical Science and the Carl H. Wescott Distinguished Chair in Medical Science at the Departments of Internal Medicine, Pharmacology, and Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical Center. You can learn more about Dr. Elmquist by visiting this link:
This seminar is hosted by Chien Li and is cosponsored by the Neuroscience Graduate Program and the Neuroscience Center of Excellence.
- Joel Elmquist, DVM, PhD.
- No registration is necessary
- Jolene Kidd 924-1920 jaa3q@Virginia.EDU