- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- How do YOU stay resilient? Keeping ahead of "compassion fatigue."
- McLeod Hall Auditorium
- School of Nursing
- Employees Everyone Faculty Nurses
- Speaker Brian Luke Seaward, PhD -- author of Managing Stress and Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart -- will offer insight into healthcare professionals' unique on-the-job stress, offer tips on how to keep ahead of "compassion fatigue," and discuss coping skills and relaxation techniques proven to restore energy levels. Leave inspired, better rested, and rejuvenated.
Sponsored by the School of Nursing and the Compassionate Care & Empathic Leadership Initiative. Event is free and open to all.
- Brian Luke Seaward, PhD Gina DeGennaro, associate professor of nursing
- No registration is necessary
- Christine Kueter cek4k@Virginia.EDU