Events Calendar - Health System
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- MCH/Science of Improvement: What Will It Take to Improve Quality and Reduce Costs?
- Jordan Hall Conference Ctr. Auditorium
- Medical Center Hour
- Center for Biomedical Ethics & Humanities
- Richardson Memorial Lecture.
Co-presented with the Patient Safety Committee, UVA Health System
- Yes, credit available
- Peter J. Pronovost MD, Professor of Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgery, School of Medicine; Professor of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health; and Director, Center for Innovation in Quality Patient Care, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD
- No registration is necessary
- Charlene Kaufman CMK2B@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu