- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- What's New in Microsoft Office 2010
- 999 Grove Street
- Learning and Organizational Development
- This workshop is an basic overview of the new features in Word 2010, Excel 2010 and Access 2010, and intended to provide a general review about the look and feel of Office 2010. Topics covered include: the new look in these 2010 programs, review of using the “Office Button,” “ribbon bar”, “mini-toolbar”, and using selected new commands. The new file format will also be discussed.
This workshop is designed specifically for employees who currently have and use Office 2010. It is intended to provide a basic overview only – this is not intended to provide instruction on the use or functionality of the programs as a whole.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- HR Service Center HSHR 434-243-3344 HRInfo@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu