- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Microsoft Access 2010: Advanced
- 999 Grove Street
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Target Audience: All Medical Center Staff
In the Access Advanced class you will learn how to work with forms, reports, and macros; link to an Excel file; import and export information; analyze records; and use mail merge with Word.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Access Basic & Intermediate classes or a demonstrated competency of the topics covered in those courses.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- HR Service Center HSHR 434-243-3344 HRInfo@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu