- 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Intermediate
- 999 Grove Street
- Learning and Organizational Development
- In the Excel Intermediate class you will learn how to create and work with charts; manage your workbooks; work with more advanced formulas and functions; work with lists; use AutoFilter; and use an Advanced Filter.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Excel Basic class or a demonstrated competency of the topics covered in that course.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- HR Service Center HSHR 434-243-3344 HRInfo@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu