- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Basic
- 999 Grove Street
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Target Audience: All Medical Center Staff
In the Excel Basic class you will learn how to open, save, and close a workbook; navigate the menus and toolbars; enter values in a worksheet and select a cell range; enter formulas; insert and delete rows and columns; and format a worksheet.
Prerequisites: An understanding of basic computer functions, with demonstrated competency using a mouse and with keyboarding skills.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- HR Service Center HSHR 434243-3344 HRInfo@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu