- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Microsoft Word 2010: Intermediate
- 999 Grove Street
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Target Audience: All Medical Center staff
In the Word Intermediate class you will learn how to work with tables; draw and work with graphics; use the revision feature; and work with WordArt and charts.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Word Basic class or a demonstrated competency of the topics covered in that course.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- HR Service Center HSHR 434243-3344 HRInfo@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu