- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- CPI - Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Retraining
- 999 Grove St, Room 2
- Learning and Organizational Development
- This course reviews the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior and practices techniques demonstrated in the initial nonviolent crisis intervention course. Healthcare providers, security officers and other staff dealing with disruptive or assaultive individuals must be retrained within two years of the initial CPI training.
- Bob Melady
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- Rebecca Thomas L&OD RLC3M@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu