- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- CPI - Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- 999 Grove St, Room 2
- Learning and Organizational Development
- The Nonviolent Crisis Intervention program is a safe, nonharmful behavior management system designed to help provide for the best possible care, welfare, safety and security of disruptive, assaultive and out-of-control individuals even during their violent moments.
- Bob Melady
- No registration is necessary
- Rebecca Thomas L&OD 4-2502 RLC3M@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu