- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Advanced
- 999 Grove St, Room 3
- Learning and Organizational Development
- In the Excel Advanced class you will learn how to automate tasks with macros; insert, modify and link an Excel worksheet into a Word document; use Excel with the Internet; perform data analysis and create PivotTables; perform "what-if" analyses; customize toolbars; and share a workbook and track changes.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Excel Basic & Intermediate classes or a demonstrated competency of the topics covered in those courses.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- Lyn Beach L&OD 924-2502 CLB3M@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu