- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Microsoft Word 2010: Advanced
- 999 Grove St, Room 3
- Learning and Organizational Development
- In the Word Advanced class you will learn how to work with forms, customize Word's toolbar, create and work with AutoText entries, use and customize AutoCorrect, record and run a macro, perform a mail merge, work with templates and styles, and work with outlines and long documents.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Word Basic & Intermediate classes or a demonstrated competency of the topics covered in those courses.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- Lyn Beach L&OD 924-2502 CLB3M@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu