- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Microsoft Access 2010: Basic
- 999 Grove St, Room 3
- Learning and Organizational Development
- After taking an Access Basic class, you will be able to create a simple, flat database with a table, form, query and a report. You will learn how to plan a database using the database wizard; modify tables, queries, and reports; and use the sort and filter features.
Prerequisites: An understanding of basic computer functions, with demonstrated competency using a mouse and with keyboarding skills.
- Learning Management System (LMS/NetLearning)
- Lyn Beach L&OD 924-2502 CLB3M@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu