- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time & Labor Timekeeper Training
- 999 Grove Street
- Mandatory timekeeper training in the new Peoplesoft Time & Labor system.
- Janet Jones Payroll 434-924-9842 JMJ2N@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Your Amazing Newborn- A Unique Class for Expectant Parents
- University Hosptial
- Women's Place
- We will explore what the latest research tells us about how these loving connections are made, and how to help your baby learn and thrive. Your everyday interactions with your baby help her grow, love and learn.
This two part series also covers typical newborn feeding and sleeping patterns, and what to expect in changes in your life. We will discuss tips and strategies to cope with the big changes and the joys and challenges of a newborn.
Typical newborn sleep and eating patterns
Normal development in the first 6 months
Going home with baby
The latest in what science tells us about brain development in babies
How communication helps our babies learn and grow
- No registration is necessary
434. 924.9920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane Sampson OB/Gyn 924 9920 DES4V@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu