- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- "Gene Therapy Comes of Age" with Dr. James Wilson a talk hosted by the Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, Dr. Richard Shannon
- Jordan Hall Conference Center Auditorium
- alm6f Medical Center School of Medicine
- Employees Everyone Faculty Nurses Patients Students
- "Gene Therapy Comes of Age"
Dr. Wilson’s talk will focus on reviewing the basic science behind his novel AAV platform and clinical applications of gene therapy.
Co-sponsored by: The Myles H. Thaler Center for AIDS and Human Retrovirus Research, The Robert M. Berne Cardiovascular Research Center, The Beirne B. Carter Immunology Center, and the Medical Scientist Training Program
- James M. Wilson, M.D., Ph.D. Director, Gene Therapy Program Professor, Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Division of Transfusion Medicine Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
- No registration is necessary
- Andrea McNeely CVRC 434-982-3792 alm6f@Virginia.EDU